BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE) rocketted at $19.5, representing a gain of 40.7%. On Wed 19 Feb 20, BXC:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $13.86. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 03 Feb 20 at 07:20 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Wed 29 Jan 20, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE)
BlueLinx Holdings Inc is a distributer of building products in the United States. The company operates through a network of warehouses, supplying products such as plywood, lumber, roofing and insulation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 85.45%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 68.13%
- Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ), 65.5%
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS:NASDAQ), 54.57%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 46.39%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 43.09%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 42.53%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 40.69%
- Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH:NYSE), 39.71%
- Phunware, Inc. (PHUN:NASDAQ), 33.79%