Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.08, representing a gain of 45.9%. On Wed 02 Dec 20, SLRX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.77. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 17 Nov 20 at 09:02 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 18 Nov 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 16 Jun 20 at $1.94 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ)
Flex Pharma Inc is a US-based biotechnology company which is engaged in the developing proprietary treatments for muscle cramps and spasms associated with severe neurological conditions and exercise-associated muscle cramps. The lead drug product candidate is FLX-787 which is a single molecule, chemically synthesized, TRP ion channel activator and HOTSHOT, which is developed to prevent and treat exercise-associated muscle cramps. It operates through two segments - Consumer Operations and Drug Development. The Consumer Operations segment includes the development of HOTSHOT whereas the Drug Development segment includes the development of proprietary drug products to treat muscle cramps and spasms associated with severe neurological conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 150%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 102.97%
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR:NYSE), 50.44%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 45.95%
- Nesco Holdings, Inc. (NSCO:NYSE), 37.93%
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ), 37.85%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 29.4%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 29.38%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 27.16%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.09%