NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.38, a gain of 107%. On Wed, Sep 06, 2023, NBSE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.38. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 06, 2023 at 01:30 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Aug 23, 2023, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Sep 06, 2023 at $3.16 with a volume of 105M+.
About NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ)
Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc is a US-based pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development of novel therapeutics and delivery technologies for the treatment of ocular disease. The lead product of the company is topical Squalamine is a novel therapeutic product which provides non-invasive therapy to improve visual outcomes. Its product pipeline includes SQUALAMINE LACTATE OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION 0.2%, SKS sustained release ocular drug delivery platform technology, Animal Model for Dry-AMD, and Non-Ophthalmology Assets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Palisade Bio Inc. (PALI:NASDAQ), 108.73%
- NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ), 106.96%
- Power REIT (PW:NYSEMKT), 55.12%
- Theratechnologies Inc. (THTX:NASDAQ), 47.57%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 45.49%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 30.26%
- FLJ Group Limited (FLJ:NASDAQ), 28.24%
- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (CDTX:NASDAQ), 26.07%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 25%