Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ) soared at $9.41, representing a gain of 73.6%. On Wed 17 Mar 21, JFIN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $5.42. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Mar 21 at 06:26 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 03 Mar 21, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 18 Feb 21 at $6.8 with a volume of 1M+.
About Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ)
Jiayin Group Inc is an online individual finance marketplace in China. It connects individual investors and individual borrowers. The company is focused on the online individual finance segment which facilitates mid-to long-term loans. It generates revenues from fees charged for its services in matching investors and borrowers and for other services that the firm provides over the term of a loan. Geographically, the company generates a majority of its revenue from the People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- OEPW (OEPW:NASDAQ), 100%
- UPST (UPST:NASDAQ), 89.32%
- Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ), 73.62%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 64.37%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 40.17%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 33.01%
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 24.7%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 20.13%
- Evolving Systems, Inc. (EVOL:NASDAQ), 19.94%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 19.74%