Bloom Energy Corporation (BE:NYSE) shot up at $27.69, a gain of 37.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 02:38 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri, Oct 08, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Bloom Energy Corporation (BE:NYSE)
Bloom Energy Corp is engaged in providing electric power solutions. The solution of the company include bloom energy server which is a stationary power generation platform to provide uninterrupted power. The company earns revenue from sale and installation of its energy servers to direct and lease customers, provides services under its operations and maintenance contracts, and by selling electricity to customers under PPA agreements.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BKKT (BKKT:NYSE), 234.43%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 79.73%
- PAE Incorporated (PAE:NASDAQ), 67.46%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 51.49%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 51.33%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 45.16%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 42.28%
- Bloom Energy Corporation (BE:NYSE), 37.15%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 33.96%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 32.48%