Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ) shot up at $8.43, a gain of 47.9%. On Wed 21 Oct 20, SQBG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $5.7. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 22 Oct 20 at 11:11 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Wed 07 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 28 Jul 20 at $9 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ)
Sequential Brands Group Inc is an apparel licensing and brand management company that owns, promotes, markets and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands in the fashion, active and lifestyle categories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 122.22%
- TuanChe Limited (TC:NASDAQ), 98.36%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 63.6%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Westell Technologies, Inc. (WSTL:NASDAQ), 45%
- Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN:NASDAQ), 34.97%
- OEG (OEG:NASDAQ), 34.45%
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH:NASDAQ), 27.98%
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 23.13%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 22.31%