NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.29, representing a gain of 69.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 28 Mar 20 at 02:21 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 03 Apr 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 19 Mar 20 at $1.58 with a volume of 50M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT)
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in commercializing & developing non-antibiotic anti-infective products to address the unmet therapeutic needs of the eye care market. Its product categories include NEUTROX & CELLERX.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Benitec Biopharma Limited (BNTC:NASDAQ), 124.01%
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT), 69.74%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 36.17%
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC:NASDAQ), 34.79%
- Corts Trust for J.C. Penney Debentures (KTP:NYSE), 34.48%
- CABCO Trust for JC Penney Debentures (PFH:NYSE), 34.3%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 33.5%
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP:NASDAQ), 32.61%
- GasLog Ltd. (GLOG:NYSE), 29.35%
- Vericity, Inc. (VERY:NASDAQ), 27.33%