Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA:NASDAQ) shot up today at $8.93, representing a gain of 28.7%. On Tue 19 Nov 19, KNSA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $6.28. The stock featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 20 Nov 19 at 04:49 PM. From Wed 30 Oct 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA:NASDAQ)
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing therapeutic medicines for patients suffering from debilitating diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 131.25%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 105.56%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 67.59%
- Aravive, Inc. (ARAV:NASDAQ), 48.08%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (CLRB:NASDAQ), 33.05%
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI:NYSE), 29.89%
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA:NASDAQ), 28.67%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 25.21%
- NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ), 25.15%