Macy's, Inc. (M:NYSE) soared at $21.61, a gain of 19.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 04:05 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Wed, Aug 04, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at $21.1 with a volume of 42M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Macy's, Inc. (M:NYSE)
Macy's Inc is an omnichannel retailer. It sells merchandise, including men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories, cosmetics, home furnishings and other consumer goods.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 63.74%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.65%
- DLO (DLO:NASDAQ), 26.68%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 22.71%
- ENSC (ENSC:NASDAQ), 22.36%
- DATS (DATS:NASDAQ), 21.78%
- Macy's, Inc. (M:NYSE), 19.59%
- DNUT (DNUT:NASDAQ), 14.08%
- STVN (STVN:NYSE), 13.53%
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ), 12.31%