New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $5.24, representing a gain of 22.1%. On Wed 31 Mar 21, GBR:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.11. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 31 Mar 21 at 06:59 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 17 Mar 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Mar 21 at $8.9 with a volume of 10M+.
About New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT)
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DCRN (DCRN:NASDAQ), 2400%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 173.24%
- GigCapital, Inc. (GIG:NYSE), 100%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 68.38%
- AMTI (AMTI:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- UPC (UPC:NASDAQ), 30.92%
- NVVE (NVVE:NASDAQ), 27.33%
- Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE:NYSE), 25.31%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 22.14%
- Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI:NASDAQ), 21.49%