Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.12, a gain of 33.3%. On Thu 28 May 20, DGLY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.91. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 08:08 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 14 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 14 Apr 20 at $1.2 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ)
Digital Ally Inc is engaged in the production and sale of digital video imaging, audio recording, and related storage products for use in law enforcement, security & commercial applications in the United States and other countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 127.78%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 79.3%
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 49.67%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 36.82%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 34.34%
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.88%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 33.35%
- Agenus Inc. (AGEN:NASDAQ), 29.51%