Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR:NYSE) soared at $7.94, representing a gain of 23.3%. On Fri 30 Oct 20, PARR:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $6.44. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 02 Nov 20 at 06:51 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 16 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR:NYSE)
Par Pacific Holdings Inc is an oil refining and marketing company. It owns and operates refineries with related logistics and retail networks. It also transports, markets and distributes crude oil.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (EIGI:NASDAQ), 61.96%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 60.16%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 32.75%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 25.83%
- Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR:NYSE), 23.29%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 23.24%
- DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 22.88%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE), 18.6%