Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.1, representing a gain of 42.9%. On Fri 18 Sep 20, ZOM:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 14 Sep 20 at 06:38 PM in the 'LETTER TO STOCKHOLDERS' category. From Fri 04 Sep 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 26 Jun 20 at $0.28 with a volume of 221M+.
About Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT)
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp is a veterinary pharmaceutical and health care solutions company targeting products for companion animals (canine, feline and equine) by focusing on the unmet needs of clinical veterinarians.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 42.86%
- Cubic Corporation (CUB:NYSE), 34.23%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 28.99%
- CorMedix Inc. (CRMD:NYSEMKT), 24.08%
- Roku, Inc. (ROKU:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 16.38%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 16.05%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 15.57%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 15.29%