Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.2, a gain of 37.5%. On Wed, May 25, 2022, GHSI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.14. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 26, 2022 at 09:50 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed, May 11, 2022, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 02, 2022 at $0.4 with a volume of 100M+.
About Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ)
Guardion Health Sciences Inc is a specialty health sciences company formed to develop, formulate and distribute condition-specific medical foods with an initial medical food product. The company's Lumega-Z, is a micronized lipid-base nutritional formulation designed to restore and maintain the condition of a depleted macular pigment. It has also developed GlaucoCetin, the first regulated vision-specific Medical Food designed to support and protect the mitochondrial function of optic nerve cells in patients with glaucoma.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 58.46%
- Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ), 51.89%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 51.16%
- SciSparc Ltd. (SPRC:NASDAQ), 41.1%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 37.47%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 36.99%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 31.3%
- VIQ Solutions Inc. (VQS:NASDAQ), 29.57%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 27.21%
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. (DRTS:NASDAQ), 25.74%