Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.14, representing a gain of 168.2%. On Wed 03 Jun 20, VISL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.43. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 06:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 20 May 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 30 Apr 20 at $0.54 with a volume of 184M+.
About Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ)
Vislink Technologies Inc provides wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets and private mobile broadband networks for use in challenging environments. The company has developed two revenue generating brands Integrated Microwave technologies and Vislink. Its products include Broadband wireless system, Vehicle modem, Mobile hotspot, Access point, Network tools etc.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 462.93%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 177.1%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 168.24%
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 121.07%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 93.24%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 83.76%
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 83.38%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 75.93%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 73.38%
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA:NASDAQ), 63.09%