Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE) jumped higher at $2.19, representing a gain of 135.5%. On Fri 05 Jun 20, VAL:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $0.93. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Jun 20 at 04:56 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 22 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jan 20 at $7.76 with a volume of 6M+.
About Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE)
Ensco Rowan owns one of the newest jackup and deep-water fleets in the contract drilling industry, which drills for oil and natural gas globally. The firm is based in London, but its rigs drill around the world for national and international oil companies, as well as independents.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG:NASDAQ), 247.91%
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE), 181.94%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 161.43%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 152.17%
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 135.48%
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL:NYSE), 128.53%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 126.72%
- RigNet, Inc. (RNET:NASDAQ), 115.85%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 115.18%
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE), 112.64%