Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.98, representing a gain of 51.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 03:56 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu, Mar 18, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at $3.15 with a volume of 16M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ)
Xcel Brands Inc is a media and brand management company engaged in the design, production, licensing, marketing, and direct to consumer sales of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home goods, and other consumer products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 60.23%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 51.27%
- DMYD (DMYD:NYSE), 40.76%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 32.4%
- VVOS (VVOS:NASDAQ), 27.21%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 26.16%
- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (GROW:NASDAQ), 25.14%
- Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT:NASDAQ), 25%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 24.53%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 24.18%