Akorn, Inc. (AKRX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.27, a gain of 36.9%. On Thu 16 Apr 20, AKRX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.18. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 02 Apr 20 at 05:08 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 02 Apr 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Akorn, Inc. (AKRX:NASDAQ)
Akorn Inc is a United States based generic pharmaceutical company. It develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded prescription pharmaceuticals as well as private-label over-the-counter consumer health products and animal health pharmaceuticals.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 87.56%
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (CMT:NYSEMKT), 74.24%
- Eros International Plc (EROS:NYSE), 55.61%
- Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY:NASDAQ), 47.47%
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 47.04%
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Silvergate Capital Corporation (SI:NYSE), 37.2%
- Akorn, Inc. (AKRX:NASDAQ), 36.92%
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 31.3%