Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.57, representing a gain of 21.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 17 Feb 21 at 04:45 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Fri 05 Feb 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Feb 21 at $5.08 with a volume of 2M+.
About Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ)
Corvus Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in development and commercialization of novel immuno-oncology therapies that are designed to harness the immune system to attack cancer cells.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 98.31%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 56.11%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ), 32.52%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 32.06%
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE), 29.4%
- BNR (BNR:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 22.28%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 21.54%