Immunic, Inc. (IMUX:NASDAQ) shot up at $8.96, representing a gain of 24.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 04 Dec 19 at 07:51 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category.
About Immunic, Inc. (IMUX:NASDAQ)
Vital Therapies Inc is a biotherapeutic company. It is involved in the business of developing liver treatment to improve survival in patients with Liver failure by providing hepatic support continuously for up to five days. The firm's main product candidate is ELAD system. It also owns VTL C3A cell bank which supports ELAD system.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ), 150.81%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 82.39%
- Forward Pharma A/S (FWP:NASDAQ), 69.91%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 69.42%
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ), 40.72%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 37.98%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- Immunic, Inc. (IMUX:NASDAQ), 24.62%
- Centogene N.V. (CNTG:NASDAQ), 23.76%
- Neon Therapeutics, Inc. (NTGN:NASDAQ), 23.64%