Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.18, representing a gain of 41.7%. On Mon 28 Dec 20, EQ:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $4.36. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Dec 20 at 08:08 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 14 Dec 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 30 Oct 20 at $7.51 with a volume of 17M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ)
Equillium Inc is a biotechnology company, develops products for autoimmune and inflammatory, or immuno-inflammatory disorders with unmet medical need. Its primary product candidate is EQ001, which is a clinical stage first-in-class monoclonal antibody that selectively targets the novel immune checkpoint receptor CD6. CD6 plays a central role in effector T cell activity, which drives a number of immuno-inflammatory diseases such as graft versus host disease, asthma, uveitis, colitis, lupus and multiple sclerosis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SRSA (SRSA:NASDAQ), 1480.88%
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ), 85.05%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 62.34%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 50.42%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 47.04%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 43.93%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 41.74%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 37.85%
- Immersion Corporation (IMMR:NASDAQ), 37.37%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 29.6%