Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. (TRVI:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.98, representing a gain of 56.8%. On Wed, Apr 06, 2022, TRVI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.79. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 07, 2022 at 09:51 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Wed, Mar 23, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at $2.8 with a volume of 1M+.
About Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. (TRVI:NASDAQ)
Trevi Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of nalbuphine ER to treat serious neurologically mediated conditions. It is involved in developing nalbuphine ER for the treatment of chronic pruritus, chronic cough in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, or IPF, and levodopa-induced dyskinesia, or LID, in patients with Parkinson's disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 64.43%
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. (TRVI:NASDAQ), 56.84%
- Momentus Inc. (MNTS:NASDAQ), 48.81%
- System1 Inc. Class A (SST:NYSE), 34.32%
- Vericity, Inc. (VERY:NASDAQ), 30.81%
- Ikena Oncology Inc. (IKNA:NASDAQ), 25.85%
- Poema Global Holdings Corp. (PPGH:NASDAQ), 23.69%
- Werewolf Therapeutics Inc. (HOWL:NASDAQ), 23.47%
- Alset EHome International Inc. (AEI:NASDAQ), 23.27%
- NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO:NASDAQ), 21.58%