Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ) soared at $6.17, a gain of 21%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 04:47 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Jun 07, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ)
Beyond Air Inc is a clinical-stage medical device and biopharmaceutical company which develops a Nitric Oxide (NO) Generator and Delivery System that uses NO generated from ambient air and delivers precise amounts of NO to the lungs for the potential treatment of respiratory and other diseases. The firm is applying its therapeutic expertise to develop treatments for pulmonary hypertension, in addition to treatments for lower respiratory tract infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 108.85%
- County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK:NASDAQ), 47.29%
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IDRA:NASDAQ), 41.07%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 27.67%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 24.26%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 23.18%
- GROY (GROY:NYSEMKT), 22.35%
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ), 20.98%
- SharpSpring, Inc. (SHSP:NASDAQ), 19.84%
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. (ATOS:NASDAQ), 19.19%