Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ) soared at $0.63, representing a gain of 31%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 17 Dec 19 at 01:52 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category.
About Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ)
Pacific Ethanol Inc is a marketer and producer of low-carbon renewable fuels in the United States. It also sells ethanol co-products, including wet distillers grain, a nutritious animal feed, and corn oil.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 100.78%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 34.33%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 31.04%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT), 28.48%
- Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI:NASDAQ), 26.92%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 26.38%
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 25.97%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 24.5%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.7%