Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.24, a gain of 46.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 10:13 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Mar 31, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at $2.11 with a volume of 6M+.
About Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ)
Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a pharmaceutical company with expertise in developing androgen and metabolic therapies for men and women, including potential therapies for orphan indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 69.23%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 68.6%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 49.35%
- Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS:NASDAQ), 48.66%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 46.24%
- Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA:NYSEMKT), 42.94%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 40.63%
- HighPeak Energy Inc. (HPK:NASDAQ), 39.76%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 39.43%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 38.54%