Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.24, a gain of 35.3%. On Mon 01 Mar 21, JCS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $5.13. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 02 Mar 21 at 04:34 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 16 Feb 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ)
Communications Systems Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells modular connecting & wiring devices, digital subscriber line filters, structured wiring systems, and media and rate conversion products in North America and EMEA region.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKT (RKT:NYSE), 71.19%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 57.58%
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV:NYSE), 33.18%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO:NASDAQ), 26.03%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 20.83%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 20.78%