Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.6, representing a gain of 44.3%. On Wed, Oct 27, 2021, METX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.61. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 09:23 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Wed, Oct 13, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at $0.69 with a volume of 995M+.
About Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX:NASDAQ)
Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd is a holding company. The company through its subsidiaries offers English language training (ELT) services in China. China's ELT market is segmented into general ELT, test-oriented ELT and after-school language training sectors. General ELT refers to services that help students improve their English language skills, particularly their English communication skills. Test-oriented ELT refers to services that help students achieve higher scores in specific standardized tests, including TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, SAT and other international standardized examinations. After-school language training refers to academic English language training services provided to K-12 students.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HCWB (HCWB:NASDAQ), 61.99%
- VRAR (VRAR:NASDAQ), 51.18%
- Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX:NASDAQ), 44.34%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 41.96%
- TRIT (TRIT:NASDAQ), 34.49%
- WOLF (WOLF:NYSE), 33.2%
- LendingClub Corporation (LC:NYSE), 33.05%
- LCID (LCID:NASDAQ), 31.31%
- Pulmatrix, Inc. (PULM:NASDAQ), 28.49%
- Impinj, Inc. (PI:NASDAQ), 26.96%