Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.83, representing a gain of 55.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Jan 21 at 05:58 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 25 Jan 21, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 28 Jan 21 at $2.24 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ)
Salem Media Group Inc is a domestic multimedia company with integrated operations including radio broadcasting, digital media, and publishing. The Company has three operating segments, Broadcast, Digital Media, and Publishing.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 280.5%
- KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALV:NASDAQ), 114.61%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 98.58%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 69.11%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 55.49%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 54.24%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 53.38%
- Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ), 52.67%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 49.82%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 47.63%