Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT) shot up at $18.6, representing a gain of 24.2%. From Thu, Apr 22, 2021, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, May 05, 2021 at $27.72 with a volume of 86M+.
About Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT)
Regional Health Properties Inc is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company. It invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE), 36.61%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE), 26.21%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 24.17%
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (CMT:NYSEMKT), 23.5%
- MoneyGram International, Inc. (MGI:NASDAQ), 22.78%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 21.92%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 21.92%
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM:NASDAQ), 21.73%
- MEDNAX, Inc. (MD:NYSE), 19.96%