Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH:NASDAQ) shot up at $9.73, representing a gain of 24.6%. On Wed 04 Dec 19, DLTH:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $7.51. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Dec 19 at 12:45 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 13 Nov 19, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH:NASDAQ)
Duluth Holdings Inc is an apparel company. Its products comprise of shirts, pants, and casual wear under brands like Alaskan Hardgear, Armachillo, Ballroom, Buck Naked, Cab Commander, Crouch Gusset, Dry on the Fly and Duluth Trading company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AUPH:NASDAQ), 78.78%
- QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK:NASDAQ), 36.08%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI:NASDAQ), 35.36%
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX:NASDAQ), 29.45%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 29.09%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 27.88%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- DermTech, Inc. (DMTK:NASDAQ), 24.21%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 21.52%