Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE) jumped higher at $5.53, a gain of 115.2%. On Fri 05 Jun 20, HTZ:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.7. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Jun 20 at 05:17 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 22 May 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 05 Jun 20 at $3.7 with a volume of 342M+.
About Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE)
Hertz Global Holdings Inc is engaged in car rental and leasing through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, and Firefly brands. The company operates in about 150 countries, including locations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG:NASDAQ), 247.91%
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE), 181.94%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 161.43%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 152.17%
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 135.48%
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL:NYSE), 128.53%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 126.72%
- RigNet, Inc. (RNET:NASDAQ), 115.85%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 115.18%
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE), 112.64%