Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR:NYSE) rocketted at $14.69, a gain of 38.2%. On Mon 06 Jul 20, VSLR:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $10.63. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 07 Jul 20 at 05:03 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 22 Jun 20, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 20 Feb 20 at $12.99 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR:NYSE)
Vivint Solar Inc offers distributed solar energy to residential customers based on long-term customer contracts, such as power purchase agreements or lease the solar energy systems.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 104.84%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 80.84%
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ), 43.06%
- Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR:NYSE), 38.19%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 37.73%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 31.62%
- CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC:NASDAQ), 30.25%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 29.69%
- Atento S.A. (ATTO:NYSE), 29.69%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 25.12%