Big Move For NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.63, a gain of 35.8%. On Wed, Nov 23, 2022, NRBO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.63. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 04:14 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Wed, Nov 09, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at $10.87 with a volume of 2M+.
About NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ)
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing therapies for patients with diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer's disease. Its product candidate comprises NB-01, which is primarily focused on the development of a treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy; NB-02, which treat the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases associated with the malfunction of a protein called tau, and with amyloid-beta plaque deposition; Gemcabene, which is focused on developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of dyslipidemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kalera Public Limited Company (KAL:NASDAQ), 76.92%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 59.96%
- Porch Group Inc. (PRCH:NASDAQ), 40.94%
- Perfect Corp. Class A (PERF:NYSE), 39.28%
- NLS Pharmaceutics Ltd. (NLSP:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 35.83%
- TeraWulf Inc. (WULF:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- Exagen Inc. (XGN:NASDAQ), 32.81%
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 31.92%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 30.91%