HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.84, representing a gain of 32.1%. On Tue 07 Jul 20, HUSN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.61. From Tue 23 Jun 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 18 Jun 20 at $1.96 with a volume of 34M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ)
Hudson Capital Inc, formerly China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc provides financial advisory services. Its services Include Commercial payment advisory services, International corporate financing advisory services, and Intermediary bank loan advisory services. The company generates a majority of its revenue from commercial payment advisory services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- National General Holdings Corp. (NGHC:NASDAQ), 65.8%
- Altimmune, Inc. (ALT:NASDAQ), 52.19%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 49.84%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 40.69%
- Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ), 37.25%
- Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE), 36.57%
- Qudian Inc. (QD:NYSE), 36.46%
- NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ), 34.3%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 32.13%
- Cheetah Mobile Inc. (CMCM:NYSE), 30.77%