Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.91, a gain of 21.5%. On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, SESN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.65. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 08:55 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Jul 28, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ)
Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc is a biotechnology-based firm in the United States. It is engaged in the development of therapeutics to cure diseases related to the eye.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 65.35%
- IEC Electronics Corp. (IEC:NASDAQ), 46.69%
- The ExOne Company (XONE:NASDAQ), 45.14%
- KNBE (KNBE:NASDAQ), 25.92%
- OPEN (OPEN:NASDAQ), 24%
- Conifer Holdings, Inc. (CNFR:NASDAQ), 23.24%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 22.53%
- Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ), 21.53%
- Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ), 21.24%
- OncoCyte Corporation (OCX:NASDAQ), 17.94%