Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (AFH:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.2, representing a gain of 187.7%. On Tue 16 Jun 20, AFH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.45. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 17 Jun 20 at 02:42 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 02 Jun 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 23 Jan 20 at $0.87 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (AFH:NASDAQ)
Atlas Financial Holdings Inc underwrites commercial auto mobile insurance policies in the United States. It offers insurance for taxi cabs, limousine, non-emergency para-transit and livery and business autos.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 248.13%
- Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (AFH:NASDAQ), 187.7%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 106.81%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 78.26%
- Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW:NASDAQ), 71.24%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 69.75%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 57.98%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 57.6%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 49.72%
- Atlantic American Corporation (AAME:NASDAQ), 47.34%