Vuzix Corporation (VUZI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $14.14, a gain of 32.3%. On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, VUZI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $11.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 02:21 PM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Fri, Oct 15, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vuzix Corporation (VUZI:NASDAQ)
Vuzix Corporation is engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of wearable display devices that are worn like eyeglasses and feature built-in video screens that enable the user to view video and digital content.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BTTX (BTTX:NASDAQ), 84.3%
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ), 50.45%
- ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP:NASDAQ), 49.52%
- Vuzix Corporation (VUZI:NASDAQ), 32.27%
- FGF (FGF:NASDAQ), 31.61%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 30.46%
- RGC (RGC:NASDAQ), 26.73%
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL:NASDAQ), 26.1%
- CIFR (CIFR:NASDAQ), 25.32%
- KRBP (KRBP:NASDAQ), 24.22%