Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE) jumped higher at $62.51, a gain of 26.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 29 Oct 20 at 04:47 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 14 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE)
Pinterest is an online product and idea discovery platform that helps users gather ideas on everything from recipes to cook to destinations to travel to. Founded in 2010, the platform consists of a largely female audience, at roughly two thirds of its 250 million monthly active users. The company generates revenue by selling digital ads and is now rolling out more in-platform e-commerce features.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 62.69%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 58.8%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 30.42%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 26.94%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 26.92%
- Inphi Corporation (IPHI:NYSE), 26.7%
- IPHI (IPHI:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE:NASDAQ), 25.47%
- Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 22.47%