Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $20.29, representing a gain of 34.5%. On Thu, Jul 01, 2021, MRIN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $19.95. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jul 02, 2021 at 04:33 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Jun 17, 2021, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 01, 2021 at $19.95 with a volume of 160M+.
About Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ)
Marin Software Inc provides a cloud-based digital advertising management solution for search, display, social and mobile advertising channels to improve financial performance, realize efficiencies and time savings and improve business decisions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 89.16%
- WAVE (WAVE:NASDAQ), 73.18%
- Alector, Inc. (ALEC:NASDAQ), 57.12%
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN:NASDAQ), 56%
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT:NASDAQ), 42.62%
- Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG:NYSE), 37.14%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 34.55%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 34.5%
- Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS:NASDAQ), 26.84%
- OPTT (OPTT:NYSEMKT), 20.33%