Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A Made Headway
Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE) jumped higher at $6.97, a gain of 31.3%. On Mon, Nov 14, 2022, GETY:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $6.97. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 07:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Nov 01, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 02, 2022 at $37.88 with a volume of 3M+.
About Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE)
Getty Images Holdings Inc is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace that offers a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer around the globe.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT:NASDAQ), 113.83%
- Freight Technologies Inc Com (FRGT:NASDAQ), 113.56%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 108.33%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 72.27%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 45.61%
- Porch Group Inc. (PRCH:NASDAQ), 37.25%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 36.11%
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ), 32.62%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 31.26%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 30.91%