Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.12, representing a gain of 22.8%. On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, GRTX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $6.25. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:42 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Apr 14, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ)
Galera Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics that have the potential to transform radiotherapy in cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 24.2%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 23.38%
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ), 22.84%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 22.74%
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ), 20.48%
- Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI:NASDAQ), 19.57%
- Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT:NYSE), 17.45%
- SKYT (SKYT:NASDAQ), 16.92%
- VEREIT, Inc. (VER:NYSE), 16.04%