Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.04, representing a gain of 33.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 23 Oct 20 at 06:25 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 09 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 07 Oct 20 at $2.03 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ)
Muscle Maker Inc is engaged in the restaurant business. It offers meals such as chicken, seafood, pasta, hamburgers, wraps, and flatbread among others. The company also provides salads, protein shakes, and fruit smoothies. It generates its revenue primarily from restaurant sales and franchise revenues.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 68.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 34.52%
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 19.55%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 16.37%
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ), 16.12%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 14.01%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 13.73%