Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE) soared at $0.84, a gain of 118.8%. On Tue 21 Apr 20, WLL:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.38. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Apr 20 at 07:32 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 07 Apr 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE)
Whiting Petroleum Corp is a oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 118.82%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 98.21%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 63.71%
- SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW:NYSE), 59.21%
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP (DKL:NYSE), 58.68%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 45%
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU:NASDAQ), 37.3%
- Snap Inc. (SNAP:NYSE), 36.74%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 35.18%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 34.19%