ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.5, representing a gain of 41.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 20 Apr 20 at 05:15 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 20 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ)
Erytech Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company's product ERY-ASP, named GRASPA 2 in Europe and Israel, is positioned in the treatment of acute leukemia, a cancer of the blood and bone marrow.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 91.13%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 60.76%
- GNC Holdings, Inc. (GNC:NYSE), 54.17%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 53.59%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV:NASDAQ), 45.14%
- Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU:NASDAQ), 44.29%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 42.5%
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ), 41.24%