Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ) soared at $8.84, representing a gain of 73.7%. On Wed 23 Sep 20, KLDO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $5.09. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 09 Sep 20 at 07:48 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 09 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ)
Kaleido Biosciences Inc is a clinical-stage healthcare company. It is focused on leveraging the potential of the microbiome organ to treat disease and improve human health. Its product candidates are Microbiome Metabolic Therapies, or MMTs, which are designed to modulate the metabolic output and profile of the microbiome.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 238.79%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 131.67%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 99.29%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 92.19%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 73.67%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 57.29%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 53.41%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 51.13%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 47.28%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 40.77%