LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.58, a gain of 27.4%. On Fri 06 Mar 20, LPTH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.22. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 27 Feb 20 at 04:37 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 21 Feb 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH:NASDAQ)
LightPath Technologies Inc manufactures optical components and assemblies including precision molded glass aspheric optics, infrared aspheric lenses, GRADIUM glass lenses and other optical materials used to produce products that manipulate light.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 190.48%
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 96.34%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 49.72%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 35.21%
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH:NASDAQ), 27.42%
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA:NASDAQ), 26.27%
- VelocityShares VIX Short-Term ETN (VIIX:NASDAQ), 24.62%
- ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (SQQQ:NASDAQ), 20.69%
- ProShares UltraPro Short Nasdaq Biotechnology (ZBIO:NASDAQ), 19.84%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 19.44%