Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE) jumped higher at $10.01, a gain of 24.5%. On Tue, Jul 06, 2021, BTU:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $8.67. From Tue, Jun 22, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at $9.76 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE)
Peabody Energy Corp is a coal company. It also markets and brokers coal, both as principal and agent, and trades coal and freight-related contracts. The company own interest in nearly 25 coal mines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NEGG (NEGG:NASDAQ), 148.42%
- Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX:NASDAQ), 49.69%
- IPW (IPW:NASDAQ), 32.19%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 24.5%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 23.68%
- VVOS (VVOS:NASDAQ), 23.52%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 22.76%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 21.86%
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT:NASDAQ), 21.61%
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH:NASDAQ), 17.81%