BitNile Holdings Inc. (NILE:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.71, a gain of 28.5%. On Thu, Apr 14, 2022, NILE:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.53. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 09:27 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Apr 01, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at $1.05 with a volume of 174M+.
About BitNile Holdings Inc. (NILE:NYSEMKT)
DPW Holdings Inc engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of switching power supplies and converters. The company has two geographical segments namely North America and Europe.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA:NASDAQ), 82.52%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 38.02%
- Frequency Therapeutics, Inc. (FREQ:NASDAQ), 30.82%
- Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS:NASDAQ), 28.64%
- BitNile Holdings Inc. (NILE:NYSEMKT), 28.55%
- Poema Global Holdings Corp. (PPGH:NASDAQ), 23.69%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 20.69%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 20%
- Helix Acquisition Corp. (HLXA:NASDAQ), 19.8%
- IMARA Inc. (IMRA:NASDAQ), 19.23%