Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ) soared at $0.89, representing a gain of 51.8%. On Tue 02 Jun 20, DLPN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.65. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:16 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 19 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 20 May 20 at $0.78 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ)
Dolphin Entertainment Inc is in the business of production and distribution of digital entertainment content. It produces digital series and also launched feature film division dedicated to the production of motion pictures for family audiences.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 97.26%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 79.82%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 74.76%
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ), 74.31%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 67.65%
- Medley LLC NT 24 (MDLQ:NYSE), 61.68%
- Ashford Inc. (AINC:NYSEMKT), 55.98%
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 52.56%
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 51.83%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 49.86%