Anterix Inc. (ATEX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $43.94, representing a gain of 49.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 19 Dec 20 at 05:26 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 04 Dec 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Anterix Inc. (ATEX:NASDAQ)
pdvWireless Inc is a United States based private wireless communications company. It is a carrier and provider of mobile workforce communications to dispatch-centric small- and medium-sized businesses. The company's flagship DispatchPlus service combines pdvConnect, the firm's propietary suite of mobile communication and workforce management applications, with digital network architecture and mobile devices supplied by Motorola Solutions. This service enables quick communication among field workers and streamlines dispatch operations. All of the firm's revenue is generated in the United States. Its revenues are primarily derived from TeamConnect and pdvConnect offerings.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ACAC (ACAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 60.37%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 56.14%
- Anterix Inc. (ATEX:NASDAQ), 49.1%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 45.94%
- 500.com Limited (WBAI:NYSE), 42.38%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Kopin Corporation (KOPN:NASDAQ), 36.65%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 31.32%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 30.34%